About Action Health Incorporated
Action Health Incorporated (AHI) is a non-profit organization dedicated to creating opportunities for young people’s successful transition to a healthy and productive adulthood. We envision a world where every young person can reach their full potential. We work with young people, community leaders, government agencies, the private sector and other stakeholders to ensure that policies and programmes are emplaced to accomplish this goal.
About the AHI Graduate Internship Programme
The AHI Graduate Internship Programme offers recent graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience.
From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real world setting.
You will be given an opportunity to prove yourself through challenging assignments and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will take you a long way in your future career.
Graduate Internship applications are invited for the following positions:
- Programme Intern
- Accounts Intern
- Administrative Intern
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Functions: Programmes / Accounts / Admin
Work Level: Post-NYSC Internship
Job Schedule: Full-time
Duration: 6 – 12 Months
- Applicants for AHI Graduate Internship programme must have a degree, preferably in Sociology, Mass Communications, Nursing, Community Health & Primary Care, Accounting, Business Administration.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class Lower (2:2) or equivalent, and completed the National Youth Service Corps Scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2018.
- Must be proficient in use of Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills
- Must possess strong presentation and report writing skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward the under-listed documents:
- A cover letter indicating internship availability period
- An updated Resume / Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopy of Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating “Graduate Internship” and Function applied for (Programmes / Accounts / Admin) in the subject area of the e-mail
Application Closing Date
March 25, 2020.
AHI as an Equal Opportunity Employer prohibits all forms of discrimination and harassment on any basis whatsoever. Women, persons with disabilities and marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply.